Saturday, April 23, 2011

Tess and Bree's Baptism

Tess' baptism brought back a lot of memories; she was baptized on her birthday with her sweet and adorable cousin, Bree.  Bree is just two days older than Tess, and they have so much fun together.  Our thoughtful bishop suggested that we have a family baptism so that my parents and brothers from Canada could come while they were down for conference.  It was such a beautiful and memorable day.  Thanks Mitch and Chass for sharing with us!!  I got baptized on my birthday with my cousin, Elizabeth, who is two weeks older than I am, and I am so glad Tess will share these memories with Bree! 

Pre-baptism

Tess with our great bishop, Bishop Heap

Tess and her dear friend

I love this picture!  Tess loves her Daddy!

My brother (Mitch), Bree, Tess, and Ryan





Chass and Mitch

Cousin, De, and Mom


Some of the gang

More cousins!

Beck and Lincoln

I'm a lucky Mom!

We took a family temple trip the next day to do baptisms at the St. George Temple with the teenagers.  What a great bunch of youth!!  Love you guys!