Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Must try Paula Deen Donuts

Sorry I haven't been a faithful blogger lately.  I've had so much on my mind that I've had to go inward instead of outward if that makes sense.  More on that later....


I'm going to slowly try to get caught up.  Maybe one of these days I'll blog some Christmas pictures!  For now, you really have to try these!


 ...These are the fastest, tastiest, easiest treats around!!  Yummy!!  We made them again last night and seriously in 5 minutes they are done.

You just use a can of refrigerated biscuits, pop out the centers with a bottle cap/lid, deep fry, and then glaze!  5 minutes folks and voila!!

For vanilla glaze:  2 tablespoons milk with 1 cup of powdered sugar and 1/2 tsp. vanilla.

go to foodnetwork.com and search "Paula Deen Donuts" for more pictures and detailed instructions on different glaze/cinnamon sugar dip ideas.