Thursday, January 27, 2011

We headed to Grassy Lake, Alberta for Christmas 2010.  We convoyed with my brother Mitch and my "sis" Chass, and arrived on the 23rd.  Dad and Mom's house was completely remodeled by my brother, Dave, and it was so fun to see all the awesome changes they had made.  It was more awesome though to get to visit with so much family!! 
the long trip north

four generations

Grandma and Grandpa's loaded mantle

snuggles with Daddy

Derek Christmas morning

Tess and her miraculous American Girl doll thanks to a special Santa Claus

Wipe out!

The little grandkids sang for us

Making memories with Great Grandma Torrie

my sweet cousin, former roommate, and kindred spirit, Liz

Mom and Aunt Colleen getting their eyebrows dyed.  Way too funny

the pedi's

Good times with Grandpa down at the barn




These two donkeys were so stinking mellow and cute.  The kids LOVED THEM!!


THE END (I didn't get my fingernails done.  Why the heck am I doing that?)