Monday, March 22, 2010

Ninos bathroom humor

Oh, how could I not mention this??? Okay, we are in the Phoenix Wal-Mart, and I needed to use the restroom. As I ramble over to them, it catches my eye that the signs for the restrooms have Spanish on them. Hmm, cool, it says ninos. I think this is great, because even though some people don't like having to read two languages on things, I liked learning French words in Canada on products/signs, and I was enjoying learning a new Spanish word. I walk in the bathroom, and there are two little boys by the sinks. They are adorable little Hispanic kiddos, and the littlest one, probably 3 years old, says, "Hi!" I say hi back and head to the stall. While I'm in the stall, I hear a sound that is reminiscent of an adult male sighing. I think in my head, "That was certainly weird, but no, it can't be." As I flush and walk out of the stall, to my utter dismay, there is an adult male standing at a urinal!!! I can't describe the terror and embarrassment that I felt!!!! I ducked my head and RAN OUT!!!! I about died. How did I not see the urinals on the way in???????? Yes, I can understand why you might ask such a question?!?!??! I am still trying to figure that mystery out!! The little boys were just so cute, they were all I saw!! Now, I am going to jokingly put the blame on that little 3-year-old darling!! Why couldn't he have said, "Um, lady, you're in the WRONG BATHROOOM!!!!" Nope, just hi.... :) Ugh, I thought I was way too old for this. I have walked in the men's bathroom before and quickly figured it out. Never ever have I used a toilet in a men's bathroom!!!! Blah!!!

Oh well, I needed a laugh, so laugh with me friends!!!