Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Highlights

Lead Head - The kids and I have been passing back and forth some kind of cold/flu.  It has been miserable.  I have felt like I have been in slow motion and like my body is full of lead, boiling lead trying to explode but that still moves VERY slowly in my legs yet very quickly out my nose... Sigh.  Zero energy, Megazillion things to do....Today I feel like I am joining the land of the living once again, very gratefully!!!

Culture - Ryan took Dallin and I out for lunch today.  We went to a new Thai restaurant in Cedar.  Ryan and I chose 5 on a scale of 0-10 in spiciness, and our lips were on fire after the second bite.  I don't even know if I liked the curry, all I know is I wanted to put out the flames!  The water was delicious.  Dallin wasn't impressed; it was my idea, so I guess next time we take him out to eat we'll let him choose the location!

Football - Dev has started practices in his full body pads.  I have a couple of pictures I need to post.  Dallin has started his pre-season football camp and will start his games in a couple of weeks.  They are enjoying it so far, so Daddy is very, very excited.  Mommy is cautiously excited and holding her breath that they don't end up in a cervical collar like another young man did in church last Sunday thanks to a football concussion! 

I'll post some pictures tonight.  Just wanted to take a break from transcription :)  Love ya gang!