Sunday, August 22, 2010

Sorry, we're in one of those moods

I dejunked my closet yesterday and went through boxes.  I found these 3 sarongs ( I think they have many different names depending on the countries.  My sweet brother Ryan brought one back from Fiji, and I believe my sweet hubby Ryan brought the other two back from the Philippines.  Tori, Tess, and I were goofing off tonight

Note for DAD


Shot #1
Me:  "Dallin, you cut my head off."
Dallin:  "Okay, I'll take another one."


Shot #2

Dallin:  "Okay, that's better."
Me:  "Dallin, I'm going to kill you.  Knock it off!"
 Dallin:  "Can't I have any fun around here?"
Me:  "Every minute of every day with you kiddo."


My pucker looks like a swollen blowfish.  Poor Ryan!  I feel for you babe!

And introducing....

Devon playing with my camera, insisting on taking pictures of his "GUNS"

"No, Mom, post this one, it definitely makes my muscles look bigger."


"Wow Devon, I'm so impressed"

Good Night and oops, I peed my pants.