Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Mountain Man Returns

Sunday morning we had Ryan's cute cousin's baby blessing.  That little guy is so sweet and such a good  baby!  Cam gave him a tender blessing - too cute!  The dinner was here afterwards, and I just have to say that I love the Henrie family.  I have never felt like an in-law/outlaw with them.  From the minute I got engaged to Ryan, they have treated me like one of their own.  It was so fun to get caught up on their lives....








Then it was finally time for Ryan to come home!!!  It was like Christmas Eve...I was counting down the hours and could hardly wait until he walked in the door.  Can I tell you how much I love that man??  We haven't been apart that long in years.  I am so, so incredibly grateful to have him around!  He really is my best darn  friend on the planet.  I am posting some of his pictures from Colorado; can't really tell you the story behind them all, but he could :)


Daddy with a little stubble goin' on

Day one before the snow hit


De Camp

Not a deer, but he was glad he was able to annihilate something :)
Bambi lives on thanks to Grandma Torrie's prayers.....