Sunday, September 19, 2010

Whitney's Wedding

Hi All, My brother mailed me my camera, so I finally have the pictures of my adorable little sis Whitney's wedding (August 27) to post (Thanks Mel!!).....

I met my Mom and Dad and bro. Mel at the Great Falls, MT airport and headed up to Taber.  It was my Mom's birthday, so we had a little surprise party for her at Ryan and Tonya's.  It was SOOOO good to see everyone.


It took a lot of convincing from Whit to get Ryan to try out the pink tie for the big day, but once he was converted, we couldn't even keep the pink girls' headbands off him!

The next morning, Mom and I and Whit enjoyed a little bonding time and then headed off to the temple.

Whitney, me, Kylie, Brynn, and Kali
They let me go in the bridal room with Mom and Whit to help her get ready.  It was so fun, and I ended up crying just a tad.  It was bittersweet but so exciting to see my little sis. headed to the altar!

Ry and I with sweet little niece, Macy

Whitney and Blake with all of the Torrie grandkids except ours - darn, they had to stay in Cedar City.

Whit with all our brothers except Luke - he is in China!!

I love this picture of my niece, Brooklyn.  What a doll


My Grandma Torrie, cousin Liz, and her son Tyler came to the temple as well.  I just have to say that I love Liz!!  We are two weeks apart in age and have always been so close.  We were roommates all through college, and nothing would have been the same without her.  I owe her so much.  We had a RIOT together!  Good times :)

At the reception....
The decorations and flowers were gorgeous.


My Grandpa Torrie was a ventriloquist and used to always perform with his "dummies" at our wedding receptions.  He did for Ry and I's reception.  In his honor, six of my brothers decided to do the "Three Fat Guys and their dummies.  They told all of the same marriage jokes my Grandpa used to tell and used each other as dummies.  I'm not explaining this very well, but just trust me that it was absolutely hilarious.  No one knew they were going to do it.  It really was the hit of the evening!

My Dad and Uncle Gene had their carriage and belgiums out front to give rides to whoever wanted them.  It was awesome.  Ry and I took a scenic tour of Barnwell...the weather was gorgeous, and everything really turned out perfectly for Whitney & Blake.  We're so happy for the two cuties~


I'm so grateful that I was lucky enough to get married to this man of mine.