Friday, May 6, 2011

Discovery

So....last day playing with powder at the pharmacy today....School starts Monday - educational psychology and educating diverse populations (professor's name:  Kholoud Al-Qubbaj?!?!)  The clinic I did transcription for switched over to voice recognition last week with no warning.  All of a sudden I am an unemployed mom and student??!  The timing was really interesting.  I never would have quit the pharmacy if I would have known transcription was going to fizzle out, but I think it must be for a reason.  Last night I realized I had some time to go play with my sweet little darlins.  We didn't have much time before the sun went down, but we ran up to the park.  Wow, it has been so nice to not always have a medical report calling my name morning, afternoon, and night.  Soon it will be homework calling, but for this weekend, the name of the game is RELAX!!!!  I love this fam of mine.  I'm so blessed~~~~~~







My first Mother's Day card from Derek.  Loved it~