Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat




Rewind a few days to Hippy Day earlier this week

our only homegrown pumpkin to survive, and he seemed to prefer the color green over orange....



I forced the boys to sit down for a group shot before they headed out hunting with Ryan
 Then - the fun began.  Cowgirl, wicked witch, frog, and I headed down to the stop sign to meet up with a fairy and another cowgirl and their lovely Mamas.  We trick or treated our brains out.  It was so nice to get in some chatting with some dear friends.  Rather windy evening but we were just so glad the rain that was blasting down this afternoon was all gone.  By the time we got back to our street, Derek was done.  He didn't want to go up to any more doors, and I have to say I just thoroughly enjoyed snuggling that tired little frog in my arms.  I'm so grateful I still have a little one to hold~









He insisted on lining all his candy up and "counting it"

What goes up must come down