Saturday, May 1, 2010

Funny, Creative, Disgusting, Sweet




1.  Funny - My missing calculator case was found.  Dallin had transformed it into his FBI badge.
2.  Creative - Thursday night, Ryan, Devon, and I had the opportunity to go down to the temple.  Dev and Ry did baptisms with our ward, and I did a session for one of my ancestors...(I'm still working on those names Mom!!) When we got home, the kitchen was a DISASTER, because for Renaissance Day at school, Dallin had decided to craft a shield, breastplate, and sword.  They were pretty cool I have to admit.
3.  Disgusting - Derek loves to gnaw on frozen, uncooked burritos and I always find them like this on the counter.  Half eaten.  I don't know about you, but it always makes me want to puke!  I can just imagine how they must taste.  Gag.

4.  Sweet - Grandpa and Grandma Torrie always send the kids birthday cards from Nauvoo and it was Derek's turn this week!  Thanks Mom and Dad.  We love you both tons!

and I love you so, so much, my little man Derek, it's your last day being 2 years old!!