Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Red and White and Red, White, and Blue

I AM going to send my blog to print today.  I told myself I'd do it twice a year, July 1 and January 1.  On that note, today is CANADA DAY!!!  Woohoo!  I'm so grateful I was born and raised there and for the freedoms I enjoyed.  It is still the home of most of my family and some of my dearest and most loyal friends.  It's also almost INDEPENDENCE DAY I am so grateful for the beautiful United States of America!!  I found my handsome husband here and it has been the best place I could have imagined to raise our family.   For me the two countries go hand in hand.  They both hold big chunks of my heart.  I feel so blessed to have had my life touched by so many warm, generous, kind, forgiving, and inspiring people on both sides of the border!!  ~Love you all~


Here are some final pictures from a photo shoot with Grandpa Henrie last fall I want to include in our printing :).