Sunday, June 20, 2010

Three Heroes of Mine

My one and only Sweetheart - humble, thoughtful, generous, dependable, hardworking, fun, strong, romantic, more than I ever could have hoped for in a husband and father for my children!  Happy Father's Day Hon Bun!  I love you more than (in your words) a bulldog loves a porkchop :) ~

My Dad - Wayne Torrie - Ever faithful, dedicated, humble, generous, hardworking, patient, loves God, loves Mom, loves horses, loves the Henrie gang and all his other kiddos and grandkiddos!  :) 
Love you Dad so very much!!!
My Dad - Jed Henrie - Sweet, kind, sensitive, thoughtful, hardworking, dedicated, faithful, enduring, loves God, loves our Angel Mom, loves nature, and loves the Henrie Gang and all his other kiddos and grandkiddos too!!!  Love you Dad Henrie so very much!