Monday, June 21, 2010

In My Sights

Tori being oh so cool
Tess not in the mood for the camera
Derek and friend Jack in the cute little kiddie pool.
Bishop Heap and Erin
Moi
The man who doesn't flinch and who the gun doesn't kick for.
Erin, our sharp shooter of the evening!  She rocked!

Saturday I enjoyed a lazy day!  Nancy invited me to their hotel to swim with the girls and Der-Ber.  It was so fun and relaxing to just sit and visit and swap recipe ideas.  When I got back Ryan asked me out on a date to go hone up my nonexistent shooting skills.  This is of course so my bullet will come within 100 yards when I try to shoot the big elk Ryan is bound and determined to find for me this fall.  Our Bishop and his daughter were there and Ry's great friend, Chris Nelson.  It was a fun time all around.  I forgot to put my headphones on for one of my shots with the .300 Weatherby.  The phone in my head is still ringing!